Trim hr is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you are good at managing data complexities and are passionate to work with one of the fastest growing companies, join in!
- To ensure labour law compliance across client companies
- Coordinate with clients for
- preparation of monthly ESIC/PF/LWF challan
- Annual/Half yearly returns under PF/ESIC/LWF/Bonus Act and other applicable laws
- ESIC medical cards. Ensure ESIC benefit to the respective employee in case of emergency
- Timely filing of PF withdrawal & transfer forms and coordinate Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Deal with various statutory bodies, with a particular reference to the Contract Labour Act, Minimum Wages Act, labour commissioner/courts, Industrial Disputes Act, Shop and Establishments Act, etc.
- Generating MIS on PF/ESIC, Labour compliance, contract updates.
- Custodian of the updates and compliances on the web portal.
- To keep himself updated with the latest amendments in the law and communicate effectively to all state holders.
- Handle all legal client documents independently and accurately adhering to central & local laws
- 4-6 years’ experience in labour law compliance.
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Should be Highly target oriented and must ensure compliance as per the timelines defined.
- Self-Motivated Individual must have High Energy Levels.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.