Prafull DarekarFounder & CEO
areas of expertise
- Strategic planning
- Business Process Reengineering
- Program/Project Management
- Supply Chain Automation
- Implementation of Packaged Applications ( ERP, CRM, BI)
- Operations & Management Consultancy
- Training & Capability Building
- Regulatory Compliance & liasioning
- MBA, K J Somaiya Institute. Of Management Studies, University of Mumbai, India, 1997
- BE (Production), K J Somaiya College of Engineering, University of Mumbai, 1991
A seasoned business executive & entrepreneur, Prafull Darekar has over 25 years of experience in managing products & services across multiple industry verticals like energy, EPC, automotive, consumer electronics and retail.
In addition to having successfully managed several multi-million-dollar engagements across the globe (with support from a multi-cultural & multi-ethnic workforce), he also has had first-hand experience at managing multiple technologies in packaged applications.
Prafull has also had the opportunity to work at leadership positions in large corporations like RPG Group, BG India, Sodexo, Sona group & Landmark group. He then branched out to set up his own consulting firm with clients across EMEA & Central Asia.
After having developed a keen interest in “automation”, he chose to venture in the “payroll & compliance” arena and develop a unique tool that assists organisations in automating a lot of complex yet mundane processes and pave the way for a simple, seamless and efficient HR organization.
We would like to hear from you about our services: