Trim hr is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you are good at managing data complexities and are passionate to work with one of the fastest growing companies, join in!
duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure labour law compliance across client companies
- Coordinate with clients for
- preparation of monthly ESIC/PF/LWF challan
- Annual/Half yearly returns under PF/ESIC/LWF/Bonus Act and other applicable laws
- ESIC medical cards. Ensure ESIC benefit to the respective employee in case of emergency
- Timely filing of PF withdrawal & transfer forms and coordinate Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Deal with various statutory bodies, with a particular reference to the Contract Labour Act, Minimum Wages Act, labour commissioner/courts, Industrial Disputes Act, Shop and Establishments Act, etc.
- Generating MIS on PF/ESIC, Labour compliance, contract updates.
- Custodian of the updates and compliances on the web portal.
- To keep himself updated with the latest amendments in the law and communicate effectively to all state holders.
- Handle all legal client documents independently and accurately adhering to central & local laws.
- 4-6 years’ experience in labour law compliance.
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Should be Highly target oriented and must ensure compliance as per the timelines defined.
- Self-Motivated Individual must have High Energy Levels.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
Managing a large field force is a stressful job. There are a host of activities which needs to be monitored. We were thinking of adopting a system to overcome this. Amidst myriads of systems that were available in the market, TRIM HR helped us to choose the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for our business. What impressed us was their ability to comprehend our problem and then suggest a suitable solution.