inside sales executive
Trim hr is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you are good at managing data complexities and are passionate to work with one of the fastest growing companies, join in!
job role – inside sales executive
An inside sales executive will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
duties and responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key target customer segments and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Manage the company’s social media platforms through relevant posts and updates and keep it active
- 2 – 4 years of proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Managing a large field force is a stressful job. There are a host of activities which needs to be monitored. We were thinking of adopting a system to overcome this. Amidst myriads of systems that were available in the market, TRIM HR helped us to choose the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for our business. What impressed us was their ability to comprehend our problem and then suggest a suitable solution.